Monday, December 21, 2009

Yay!

I finally get to see my friends! I have not seen my Canadian friends in a year and I finally get to see them tomorrow! (well at least some of them) I was going absolutely crazy at home with my family. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but after awhile you just need your friends.

I plan to keep busy from now on too! I've been pretty good about it, except for a few days when I was really tired and just stayed in the house and watched movies and played video games. I've actually kept busy doing some crafts. I've been making a lot of jewelry out of this kit thing my mom has. I've made like 15 earrings...some of which will be Christmas presents. I'm actually pretty proud of them! They don't look half bad. I've also been making these friendship bracelet things out of colored string. There are like a billion different designs you can do, and a lot of them are really cool.

I also had to find a song and 4 monologues for a theatre class I'm taking in the winter. The monologues have to be a contemporary comedic and dramatic piece and a classical comedic and dramatic piece. I've found my contemporary ones, but the problem with classical monologues is that I don't really understand them when I'm just reading them, so I'm going to have to do a bit of research before I decide. I have found my song though. It's Meadowlark from The Baker's Wife. It's such a pretty song, I hope I do it justice.

I'm getting really excited for this next quarter. I'm already social head of my house and taking 3 classes I'm really excited about, while I'm also auditioning for the One Acts and Les Mis as well as applying to be an R.A. So if everything goes as planned then this is going to be a very busy but exciting quarter! I also have an awesome room with two awesome girls, so I'm really excited for that as well. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment