Monday, December 14, 2009

Family together again

My whole family is finally back together in Canada! That hasn't happened in a year! (Which is really my fault because the rest of them have been home in way less then a year) We haven't done anything all together yet cause my mom takes two days to "adjust", but hopefully we will tomorrow. Me, my mom and my brother want to the The Princess and the Frog, but my dad doesn't want to see it, so we'll see what happens. Church is probably our best option.


So I've been looking for a new perfume because the one I have been using for years (Daisy by Marc Jacobs) costs a lot of money, I'm getting kinda tired of it, and SOMEONE says they aren't even sure if they like it. So today when my dad, my brother and I went shopping, I stopped at Body Shop and bought this Vanilla Body Mist stuff that smells AMAZING. And it was only like $14, which is WAY cheaper then Daisy is. I definitely like it, so hopefully a certain someone will as well.

I get to see my Canadian friends soon! They are all still in exams, but as soon as they are done, it is on. I haven't seen them in a year, which is way too long. I miss them and need to catch up with them because I suck at staying in touch. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment